Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Famous Today!

At least, that's what my husband said. Why, you ask? I'll tell you...

My first book, The Love of His Brother came out today! After years of dreaming and hoping, what a thrill to finally be able to hold my book in my hand. My name's on the cover and everything!

Check it out on Amazon (shameless plug, I know). There's no blurb on Amazon telling you what the book's about (don't ask me why... I have no idea) so here's the scoop:

When Whitney married Cliff Poulten, she thought they’d be together forever. But his unexpected death makes her face quite a different future. Despite her grief, Whitney grabs hold of what is still good in her life: her family, her faith, and her unborn child. But she never expected Doug to come back. Regarded as something of a black sheep, Doug Poulten returns home as unexpectedly as he left, determined to make things right with his family. When he learns his brother is dead, his attention turns to taking care of his sister-in-law. The last thing either of them expects is for brotherly love to turn into something much more intense.

Thanks, hubby, for proclaiming me to be famous, if only for today. I'll enjoy my fifteen minutes, no matter how small my circle is!

No comments: