Monday, September 27, 2010

This Week... 2010 ACFW Conference Memories

Last week was the American Christian Fiction Writers annual conference. I spent five glorious days in Indianapolis, surrounded by writers, editors, agents... in other words, people who are just as sick and twisted as I am. People who don't think it's weird to talk to yourself in different dialects, to plot out murders while wandering the aisles at the supermarket, or to take notes in church not about the sermon, but because you just had a breakthrough on your character's motivation. Yes, it was a little slice of heaven!

This week, I'm going to share some conference pictures and thoughts. Hope you enjoy the trip as much as I did!



My pal Lisa and I walked down the street to a TJ Max.
For some reason, the name "YUMNUTS" just struck me funny and I had to take a picture.

More to come...


No comments: