Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's a cruel summer... Seriously

It gets hot here in Vegas. In fact, we've been hovering around 108 since last Friday. Which makes this the worst time of the year for the AC to go out. Which mine did last Saturday.

I'm happy to report it's working again, but that's after spending two days living in my own personal jerky maker. Yesterday I threw my hands up in defeat and checked into a hotel where I kept finding myself saying, "Man, it's cold in here!"

Anyway, I'm a bit behind on a lot of stuff. So today, I'd just like to share a bit of Weird Al joy with you. It's Skipper Dan, his new single from the "Internet Leaks" collection. Having grown up less than an hour from Disneyland, this send up of the Jungle Cruise tour guides is especially close to my heart. He even grabbed my favorite joke: It's the backside of water! Check out the video directed by Divya Srinivasan.

No comments: