Thanks so, so much to everyone who went over to the site, checked out the entries, and voted for me. You rock! But our work isn't finished... now it's on to Phase 2.
Now it's your chance to read the first 500 words (a little over two pages) of each of the 18 remaining entries. Here's how you find them:
- Go to The Anomaly Forums (a free registration is required if you haven't been there before).
- Go to the Marcher Lord Select sub-topic.
- At the top you'll see four sub-boards. Click on Phase 2--Main Contest (3rd from the top)
- Chose the top thread, The Phase 2 Entries
- The first post is from Jeff Gerke. He explains how Phase 2 will work. Over halfway through, you'll see a paragraph that starts like this: "To that end, I have assembled the Phase 2 entries in a Word document and made it available via download only at the following link:"
- Sorry, I can't give you the link (Jeff explains why.) But if you click on it, you'll go to a site that will allow you to download a Word document with all the entries in it.
- This time, entries are alphabetical by TITLE. So Vinnie's Diner is second-to-last.
I hope you'll take a look at all the great entries and consider honoring me with your vote when the time comes around. Be blessed!
If all this is new to you, visit this previous blog post. It gives you all the contest details, plus a nifty book trailer of Vinnie's Diner.