Thursday, March 5, 2009

Last Night on American Idol


Is it just me, or were the contestants lip syncing the opening number? And really, I know they were being considerate of Scott (who is legally blind) but couldn't they have come up with something a little more original than having the guys sit through the whole thing?

Last night's winners were Lil, Scott and Jorge. I had guessed Lil and Scott, with Jorge as my Wild Card pick, so I was close. Of the eight contestants that are coming back for the WC show, I think Megan, Anoop and Matt will make it through to the top twelve. If they choose Tatiana, I can almost guarantee I will throw a pillow at the TV (because no matter how passionate I am on the subject, I will not throw something heavy and break my TV over her!)

I'm just glad these "semi-finals" are almost over. Next week, we get to the real show. Oughta be good!

2 comments:

Carolynn said...

I wanted to scream when they selected Tatiana for the Wildcard round. There were so many others I would have wanted to see again instead of her. I was surprised they didn't pick Ju'not Joyner...I really liked his version of Hey There Delilah. But I guess we're not the judges. :)
I can't wait for the next episode either...it's gonna be great hearing Danny sing again! :D

Jennifer AlLee said...

I agree, Carolynn. I don't think they ever intended on putting Tatiana through to the final 12, they just wanted to see what she'd do. Which isn't fair to anybody. Either that girl is acting her butt off, or she's unstable. Either way, coming out on Thursday with a brand new Latino accent that she'd never had before...weird.

I'm looking forward to Danny, too. I also like Adam and Megan. Really, it's a great top 12... it just took forever to get there!